Hello Windham Families
We are now accepting permission slips from students who would like to participate in spring athletics. The choices for the spring are baseball (boys), softball (girls), and track & field (boys and girls).
**All forms must be received by Mr. Fromme and the nurse by the dates below - No exceptions
- Baseball - February 28th
- Track & Field and Softball - March 18th
On the middle school website, under "Athletics," are the forms that must be filled out before the first day of tryouts or practice. You can print out and return the forms from this message and also the website, but I will visit all the lunch waves and hand out forms personally. Any student who doesn't have a form can get one in the lunch room, main office, or with Mr. Fromme in the gym. In order to participate this spring, students will need the following:
- Permission Slip
- Emergency Contact Form
- Nurse's Health Form
- An up-to-date physical (within the last year), on file with the nurse.
- Even if you have participated in fall or winter athletics, this form must still be filled out
- To be in good academic standing: A 70 average and no more than one 'F'
- If your child uses an inhaler for asthma, please make sure they have it with them during this time
Tryouts and practices will begin towards the end of March. Exact dates and times for tryouts (baseball & softball) and the first day of practice (track & field) will be coming soon. Thank you and we hope for a great turn-out this spring!