- Student uniform polo shirt and sweatshirt are offered in black or blue.
- Students may wear any top that says Windham or Willimantic. This includes but is not limited to Windham Middle School polos and sweatshirts, Windham Middle School club and sports t-shirts/sweatshirts, afterschool program t-shirts and any/all tops that are permitted at Windham High School.
- Students may wear hoodies that follow the above requirements, but may not wear the hood inside.
- Students must have one of the above on the outer most layer of their clothes. They may wear any color long sleeve t-shirt underneath.
- Long pants, capris or reasonable length shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee)
- Skirts & Shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee)
- Bottoms must be worn at the waist and in such a manner as to not display any garments being worn under them.
- Colors permitted are black, khaki and navy
- Jeans, sweat pants, jeggings/leggings, nylon, basketball-nylon shorts, or short shorts with leggings
Accompanying Student Dress Code
- Shoes or appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (Sneakers, flats, boots)
- Slippers are not permitted.
- Shoes must have a back strap.
- Solid black or brown belts are preferable.
- Outdoor clothing such as coats, jackets, any hooded item of clothing, scarves, and gloves may not be worn in the school during the school day. Such items worn to school must be left in the student's locker until the end of the school day.
1) Darter Specialties (WMS Uniform Company) for $20.00 at www.WindhamMSClothing.com.
2) New! WMS Swag Website at https://www.prepsportswear.com/school/us/connecticut/willimantic/windham-middle-school-wildcats?schoolid=150341
3) Kohl's, East Brook Mall, 860-456-4700 (pants only)
4) Walmart, North Windham, 860-456-4399 (pants only)