- Solid Colors = Royal Blue or Black only.
- Only the above colors can be showing as part of the uniform top
- Style = Short or Long-sleeved, polo-style shirt
- School approved logo must be printed on the polo-style shirts
- Under Shirts need to be Royal Blue, Black or White under Windham Middle School shirt.
- Any other colors worn must not be visible
- Sweatshirts/ Fleece, with the school approved logo, will be permitted to be worn over the school uniform top under the following conditions: It is appropriately colored (Black or Royal Blue only) It does not have a hood.
- Brand: Chaps and George are suggested brands in solid khaki and black- no jeggings.
- Long pants, capris or reasonable length shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee)
- Skirts & Shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee)
- Bottoms must be worn at the waist and in such a manner as to not display any garments being worn under them.
- Jeans, sweat pants, jeggings/leggings, cargo pants/shorts, super skinny and skinny pants/jeans, nylon, spandex denim material, basketball-nylon shorts, short shorts with leggings
Accompanying Student Dress Code
- Shoes or appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (Sneakers, flats, boots)
- Slippers are not permitted.
- It is preferable not to wear flip-flops.
- All jewelry must be tucked into shirt and not visible.
- Students participating in the WMS athletic program will be permitted to wear team jerseys/shirts at the discretion of the coach only.
- Solid black or brown belts are preferable.
- Outdoor clothing such as coats, jackets, any hooded item of clothing, scarves, and gloves may not be worn in the school during the school day. Such items worn to school must be left in the student's locker until the end of the school day.
More detailed information can be found in the 2015-16 school/calendar handbook.
1) Darter Specialties (WMS Uniform Company) for $20.00 at www.WindhamMSClothing.com.
2) Kohl's, East Brook Mall, 860-456-4700 (pants only)
3) Walmart, North Windham, 860-456-4399 (pants only)